Friday, February 25, 2011

This is Bouldering

Written on October 2nd, 2009


This is an expressive image of how much I love bouldering. Enjoy.
Words are original from notes.


"I have dedicated my life to bouldering. And my family. When I die, I will have shared this love with those who have touched me. Far more rewarding than climbing on top of boulders is having family that is good. Next to that, is bouldering. Bouldering. But real family first. Marry that with bouldering, and the humility brought sends you far. Have a doppelbock, sit back and relax, enjoy the nature around you... this is bouldering."

(When the above holds mutually true to your love of bouldering and life, you are truly bouldering. Bouldering is the presence of so many things, not the absence of things. Just gear.)

No comments: